Frequently Ask Questions
WHAT IS IPTV?
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your receiver to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND SATELLITE IPTV PROGRAMMING?
Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their premises. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to access satellite programming . IPTV provides higher quality and is cheaper than traditional satellite service.
WHAT DO I NEED TO WATCH IPTV?
To install and use IPTV, you need the following:
– A High-speed Internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher (recommended).
– A functioning Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet or Android Box/Apple TV
– An IPTV suvbscription from Yonah Media.
HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Please use the speed test server below to test your internet connection. Do this a few times throughout the day. This will give you a good idea of the overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps connection is the minimum requirement.
CAN I USE IPTV AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT?
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
CAN I BUY IPTV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE?
Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
WHY CAN’T I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time. If you still can’t access your account, contact us
I AM NOT IN OR FROM THE USA, CANADA OR THE UK. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE ?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES?
With a Platinum or Diamond Subscription you can add up to 2 additional devices for a total of 3 devices.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
All transactions are managed and secured by PAYPAL. You can pay using your Debit/Credit Card or your Paypal account with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
Yonah Media does not store any payment information
IS MY SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT?
As soon as you receive your email confirmation, your subscription is active and ready to use.
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have a PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 4 Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service. You may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor-consuming applications running in the background that can be stopped. This is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP is having issues in your area. An excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program. Your activation will not be lost.
MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on.
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi whenever possible.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
CAN’T WATCH I AM BLOCKED?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense (Unless you have purchased additional devices with your Platinum or Diamond Plan).
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NOT WORKING ON MY MAG BOX OR STB EMULATOR ?
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– – If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
Terms of service:
Yonah Media provides an online video streaming service which allows clients to browse distinctive offerings of live and on-demand programs. Consequently, by accessing or using any of the Yonah Media services, You acknowledge and consent to these terms